Playing with responsibility!
How do I play responsibly?
- Think of gambling as a form of entertainment rather than a source of income.
- Only gamble if you can afford to lose. You can use deposit limits to help you manage how much money you spend.
- Never chase your losses as this can lead to problems.
- Keep track of the time you spend playing games. .
- Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling becomes your only form of entertainment, you should stop and think about whether you are still having fun doing it.
- Take regular breaks while playing. Playing throughout can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
- Do not gamble when you are under the influence of alcohol or when you are upset or depressed as this may affect your decision making.
- Think about how much time and money you spend on gambling. You can
- Be clear about your probability of winning and understand how the products work.
If you ever need to talk to someone about your gambling behavior, you can get help here!